The snorkelling and diving in Pulau Weh, and the other islands of the Sabang area, was outstanding! We were truly astounded by the amount of fish, variety of marine life and the size of some of the fish we saw… We saw a manta ray, sharks, nudibranchs, frogmouth fish, ribbon eels and a gargantuan sweetlip. We also saw lionfish, scorpionfish, shrimpfish, long-horned cowfish, peacock manta shrimp, painted lobsters, sea snakes, and the entire star-studded cast of Finding Nemo!
We spent a fabulous week snorkelling and diving in the Tarutao National Marine Park. Our favourite spots included Koh Chuku (aka Koh Khai), Koh Lipe and Koh Yang. The snorkelling was great! The corals and marine life were impressive and we spent hours exploring a number of the many snorkelling sites the Tarutao National Marine Park has to offer.
Vietnam was on my bucket list of places to visit and it didn’t disappoint. My favourite part of Vietnam?… Easy, the people. I found the Vietnamese people to be very welcoming and friendly. Second favourite thing… the food! Delicious noodle soups, meat filled baguettes and fresh wrap-it-yourself spring rolls. During our travels, we spent a lot of time eating where the locals eat, thus we engineered plenty of opportunities in which meeting, and interacting with, the local Vietnamese people was a forgone conclusion. What was not a forgone conclusion however, was how much we enjoyed their company and them ours.
- South Australian Aviation Museum – 100 Years of Aviation History!
- South Australian Maritime Museum – A Journey Back in Time!
- Mega Adventure Sky Challenge – Have you got what it takes?!
- 6 Mouth-Watering Balinese Street Foods
- 7 Extraordinarily Cheap Things to do Around Munduk, Bali
- 7 Beautiful Bali Waterfalls Worth Visiting!
- Peace Haven Langkawi – A Review
- Don’t Buy Into Barbaric Animal Tourism!
- A Comprehensive Guide to Myanmar
- What Made Mandalay So Special For Us?
- 10 Experiences to make your Lake Inle Trip Awesome!
- One Delightful Burmese Cooking Class
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously!