In March 2016, an international group of street artist descended on the seaside town of Napier as part of the “Artist for Oceans Festival.” During the 10 day festival, 29 ‘Sea Walls’ murals were painted on previously blank walls transforming them into stunning, thought-provoking displays that not only beautify Napier, but send an important message.
- Tongariro Northern Circuit – A New Zealand Great Walk!
- Art Deco Festival – Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sea Walls – Napier’s Spectacular Street Art!
- 8 Stunning Island Destinations You Will Want To Visit!
- Unlikely Heroes get Tough with Trash in Paradise!
- How to get around Bangkok on a budget!
- 2016 Our Awesome Year!
- 5 things you must know about Pattaya!
- 17 Free Things To Do In Kuala Lumpur
- 11 Free Things to do In Penang!
- Penang’s Must-See Street Art!
- 7 Incredible Reasons to Visit Laos!
Thank you for visiting!
Join the crew and get free email updates. But don't worry, we promise not to bombard your inbox with too much awesome stuff!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously