Boutique shopping, vibrant nightlife, waterfront dinning, beach boardwalk and safe swimming areas make Ahuriri a popular destination for tourists. Here is my top 10 things to do in Ahuriri…
The first Art Deco Festival was celebrated in 1989 and has, since then, grown into an international event which attracts people from all over the world. Approximately 40,000 visitors descended upon Napier for the 2017 festival. Having events with names such as Death by Chocolate, Prohibition Party, Bubbly Breakfast by the Beach, Depression Dinner and The Silver Slipper Ball, I for one am not surprised! It really does sound like a lot of fun.
In March 2016, an international group of street artist descended on the seaside town of Napier as part of the “Artist for Oceans Festival.” During the 10 day festival, 29 ‘Sea Walls’ murals were painted on previously blank walls transforming them into stunning, thought-provoking displays that not only beautify Napier, but send an important message.
- Step Back in Time with a Visit to Yangon!
- 10 Things to do in the Picturesque Seaside Town of Ahuriri
- Tongariro Northern Circuit – A New Zealand Great Walk!
- Art Deco Festival – Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sea Walls – Napier’s Spectacular Street Art!
- 8 Stunning Island Destinations You Will Want To Visit!
- Unlikely Heroes get Tough with Trash in Paradise!
- How to get around Bangkok on a budget!
- 2016 Our Awesome Year!
- 5 things you must know about Pattaya!
- 17 Free Things To Do In Kuala Lumpur
- 11 Free Things to do In Penang!
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously!