Our first year cruising outside of Australian waters has included Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Some countries we sailed to and others we flew to; we even rode into one and caught a bus into another. This blog is a recap of our journey in 2015….. Thank you to all our followers. I hope you will continue to cruise with us in 2016, and that I will be able to carry on entertaining and informing you about the wonderful, exciting and sometimes bewildering places we visit.
While we were berthed in the Senibong Cove Marina, Malaysia, we chose to go to Singapore for a couple of nights as it is a short, and cheap, bus ride across the border. Having said that it did take us nearly three hours of travel before we were in our hotel room. We arrived late in the day and by that time Dwayne was hot and bothered and very close to packing a tantrum…. so I got him a nice cold beer and let him relax for a while before we went out to check out our surroundings…
- South Australian Aviation Museum – 100 Years of Aviation History!
- South Australian Maritime Museum – A Journey Back in Time!
- Mega Adventure Sky Challenge – Have you got what it takes?!
- 6 Mouth-Watering Balinese Street Foods
- 7 Extraordinarily Cheap Things to do Around Munduk, Bali
- 7 Beautiful Bali Waterfalls Worth Visiting!
- Peace Haven Langkawi – A Review
- Don’t Buy Into Barbaric Animal Tourism!
- A Comprehensive Guide to Myanmar
- What Made Mandalay So Special For Us?
- 10 Experiences to make your Lake Inle Trip Awesome!
- One Delightful Burmese Cooking Class
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously!