There is a profusion of things to see and do, in and around, the Chiang Mai area in Northern Thailand. During the time we spent there we really only scratched the surface of this interesting cultural destination…… Pai is as touristy as a place can get and still be full of character and culture. This quirky town is full of backpackers, hippies and tree-huggers……. Our next overnight stop was at Mae Hong Son. We left Pai early in the morning and rode through the mist covered mountains. It was beautiful… but very cold!…… Back in Chiang Mai it was time to visit the markets….
- What Made Mandalay So Special For Us?
- 10 Experiences to make your Lake Inle Trip Awesome!
- One Delightful Burmese Cooking Class
- A Quick Guide to the Mystical Pagodas of Bagan!
- Step Back in Time with a Visit to Yangon!
- 10 Things to do in the Picturesque Seaside Town of Ahuriri
- Tongariro Northern Circuit – A New Zealand Great Walk!
- Art Deco Festival – Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sea Walls – Napier’s Spectacular Street Art!
- 8 Stunning Island Destinations You Will Want To Visit!
- Unlikely Heroes get Tough with Trash in Paradise!
- How to get around Bangkok on a budget!
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously!