The tree lined main road is picturesque and has an unquestionable village feel about it. Beautifully restored buildings now house restaurants, cafes and boutique stores. Walk the main street and indulge in the delights of the area’s varied arts and crafts. Visit the traditional lolly shop, the candlemakers or the puppet shop. Tantalise the taste buds with the wine at the Adelaide Hills Wine Centre, the local craft beer at the Gulf Brewery and the artisan cheese at Udder Delights.
One of the many awesome things about Adelaide is its accessibility.. to exquisite wine regions such as the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley, remarkable wildlife areas e.g Kangaroo Island and to glorious golden beaches. You are never too far from where you want to go… One minute you are in a vibrant, exciting city; 20 minutes later you are relaxing on a gorgeous beach with a distinctive holiday atmosphere. Yes, I may be a little bias toward the place I grew up, but I do not lie… Adelaide in South Australia is a extraordinary place and I can’t wait to tell you all about it… starting with our beaches.
- 7 Beautiful Bali Waterfalls Worth Visiting!
- Peace Haven Langkawi – A Review
- Don’t Buy Into Barbaric Animal Tourism!
- A Comprehensive Guide to Myanmar
- What Made Mandalay So Special For Us?
- 10 Experiences to make your Lake Inle Trip Awesome!
- One Delightful Burmese Cooking Class
- A Quick Guide to the Mystical Pagodas of Bagan!
- Step Back in Time with a Visit to Yangon!
- 10 Things to do in the Picturesque Seaside Town of Ahuriri
- Tongariro Northern Circuit – A New Zealand Great Walk!
- Art Deco Festival – Absolutely Fabulous!
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously!